Feeling like a spoiled - rotten brat with 2 new to me keyboards... /c:

Reaction score
crumar_mojo61_01_1.jpg
nord l2x.jpg

Reaction score
Which module? So many great sounding ones today!!!!
Mojo desktop. I have the Gemini module already but when I need a quick setup or a smaller area to setup (alot more with that nowadays) I just want to throw something up quickly on my PC3 and go. Currently doing that with my Voce V5+ and a Vent. I like the Voce, has a ballsy sound despite its age; the Mojo is a step up based on comparisons between my Voce and the Gemini module which contains the Mojo as well but the desktop's price makes me pause. I'm now thinking about the new VB3m which can be run from a phone. The app is $15 and runs VB3 software. Cheap option with Mojo quality. Might go that route. Its Vb3 1.4 rather than VB3-ii but with a Ventilator attached to it not that much different than VB3ii. And since used Android phones are relatively inexpensive I could use an old Android, strip it down, add the app and for about $60 be off and running.

Ask a Question