Hello

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for letting me join the group. Currently own a Genos, (Still learning this amazing keyboard), PSR-S910, and a Yamaha MOXF6 Synth.
I hope to become a valued member of the group and may remember or know some members from old Forums.
OH, a belated happy new year to all.

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for letting me join the group. Currently own a Genos, (Still learning this amazing keyboard), PSR-S910, and a Yamaha MOXF6 Synth.
I hope to become a valued member of the group and may remember or know some members from old Forums.
OH, a belated happy new year to all.
Welcome and enhance the group with your unique experience and viewpoint.
E PLURIBUS UNUM !

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I've been reluctant to say "welcome" to new members for the last couple of years. Often been left feeling like an idiot.
This time I broke my tradition as I thought maybe this guy could be interesting. He showed potential and enthusiasm.

He was last seen here the day he signed up (10 days ago) . . He let me down. To all you people saying welcome . . He hasn't even seen your message. How does that make you feel?

Back to my old ways. I will not be welcoming newbies until they prove themselves.

Ray

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I don't usually reply to welcome messages unless I really see them put an effort into the first post.

Ask a Question