Here's Wishing You All A Safe & Merry Xmas!!!

Reaction score
Have a great festive season.

Then cometh the new year and its time for the Scottish songs Auld Lang Syne and my own favourite Loch Lomond. Stay with the video, you will not have heard it played and sung like this before.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, everyone! And you have my permission to drink and drive, but ONLY if it's non-spiked hot cocoa with lots of little marshmallows! Unless that sort of thing makes you giddy with warm fuzzies, in which case you should find a designated driver who's promised not to drink any of your hot cocoa.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
We're scheduled to get 20 cm of snow tonight. As far as I'm concerned a white xmas sucks. I'd much rather be under a palm tree sipping a Margarita tonight but as it is I'll just have to settle for an Irish Coffee and a cozy night at home watching xmas reruns on the telly.

Tomorrow I'm having Xmas dinner with a friend but as far as the season goes I did my celebrating with family last weekend when we all went out for dinner and a show.

So to anyone out there feeling the subzero chill tonight and fighting the drunks on the road in a foot of snow, I wish you all the best and here's my Irish Coffee recipe for when you get home.

EDIT >>> One thing the videos miss. Before you pour anything into the mug you have to sugar the rim by dipping the rim into 1/4" lime juice and then into a half inch of white granulated sugar.

HO HO Hic!!!

Gary ;)

Ask a Question