Hi Everybody.

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Adam Whittle some of you may know me as I worked previously for Korg UK for 9 years looking after the Pa series products.
If you have bumped into me at any of the major keyboard festivals or watched any of the webinars I created for Pa4X and Pa5X thank you!

My new role is I am opening a brand new Piano and Keyboard dept. for Scan Pro Audio based in Bolton.
We stock all major brands including Korg, Yamaha, Roland and Ketron.
Lots of free new video content coming soon!

If anyone has any questions or would like a personal demo please contact me (e-mail address removed)

Look forward to speaking with you all soon!
Adam :)

Reaction score
Hi Adam.
We met way back in 2017 when you were at A&C Hamilton on a Korg Promo day

Not surprised you have exited Korg.

Such a shame they have screwed up big time with the 5X, a lot of very dissatisfied punters over on the Korg forum.

I for one will not be shelling out £3.6k for a 5X given its questionable development state.

Onto Scan, I have used them for years to buy my PC components and only recently bought all the parts to build my new PC.

I had noticed that they were getting into Keyboards.

Best Wishes for a successful career there.

ps
When you get a Roland FP e50 in stock and in demo give me a pm and I’ll pop down for you to give me a demo.

Reaction score
Hi Adam.
We met way back in 2017 when you were at A&C Hamilton on a Korg Promo day

Not surprised you have exited Korg.

Such a shame they have screwed up big time with the 5X, a lot of very dissatisfied punters over on the Korg forum.

I for one will not be shelling out £3.6k for a 5X given its questionable development state.

Onto Scan, I have used them for years to buy my PC components and only recently bought all the parts to build my new PC.

I had noticed that they were getting into Keyboards.

Best Wishes for a successful career there.

ps
When you get a Roland FP e50 in stock and in demo give me a pm and I’ll pop down for you to give me a demo.
Hey thanks for getting in touch...
We have them in stock so if you can drop me an email I will organise to get one over for you to try!

Reaction score
Thanks Adam.

Just looked at the Scan site, you do do with the website person swapping the keyboard image, its showing the now defunct Kronos.

Now I see you have the Ketron SD 90 in stock, that I am particularly interested in.

Reaction score
Thanks Adam.

Just looked at the Scan site, you do do with the website person swapping the keyboard image, its showing the now defunct Kronos.

Now I see you have the Ketron SD 90 in stock, that I am particularly interested in.
If you can send me an email I can sort this for you :)

Ask a Question