Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Wishing you a safe and happy holiday season and remember, DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!

girl-santa-s-elf-plays-synthesizer-showing-sign-ok-isolated-white-35210597.jpg

Gary ;)

Reaction score
DSC_0283.JPG This is my wife, her family and myself after an absolutely fabulous Christmas Day at our house. My poor mother in law has health issues. I'm the handsome bald guy snuggling close to his lovely wife in the back row. We wish all of you a very merry Christmas!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
We had the big family do last night at my brother's place.

Gifts were exchanged, food was consumed and much laughter and joy all around.

We had a strict $20 limit on gifts exchanged with everyone this year and that helps to keep things sane.

Today's boxing day in Canada so all the biggest sales of the year are happening now.

I'm not crazy enough to brave the malls in the week after Xmas so I'll be scouting out a few bargains online, but I'm not holding my breath. The pickings are slim this time of year.

Then again, Winter NAMM 2019 is less than a month away and I've got my eye on Behringer TR-808 and TR-909 clones scheduled to come out next year for under $300 USD..

Wishing everyone a happy upcoming new year with lots of joy and a minimum of grief.

All the best :D

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Literal lull before the storm here. Winter storm warning 9pm tonight through Friday, 8-12 inches, and we go south to celebrate with relatives tomorrow.

Here's wishing you a safe journey. I hope you plan on flying instead of driving if you're travelling very far south. I've done the winter drive from Montreal to Florida once and I'd never even consider ever doing it again :p

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Here's wishing you a safe journey. I hope you plan on flying instead of driving if you're travelling very far south. I've done the winter drive from Montreal to Florida once and I'd never even consider ever doing it again :p

Gary ;)

Thanks. Not looking like we can go at this point. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow morning. It's only five hours south so not worth the expense of a flight. We will probably have to re-schedule to some time in January.

Ask a Question