Hi Guys

Reaction score
Just thought I'd introduce myself to you all. I play a 76 key yahama YPP-55 with a midi attachment to Roland JV-1010. I play in a contemperary Christian band and write my own music. I've been doing this for a couple of years now and would really like some of you guys to evaluate my music to see where I can improve (if you have the inclination). I'm middle aged now as I started learning top play in my 40s.....but it's never too late.
I'm looking forward to learning some trick and tips (riffs) etc. from you keyboard wizards out there.
As well as keyboards I also play a bit of acoustic guitar and am learning drums. I learned norwegian a 10 years ago and enjoy speaking it and writing it (although very badly)when I get the chance.

dsnd_medic

Reaction score
Well maybe...I think danish and swedish are similar to norwegian....but I like all things scandinavian :)

Reaction score
Well maybe...I think danish and swedish are similar to norwegian....but I like all things scandinavian :)

True, but you understand norwegian and swedish quite well, danish a bit if you really want to xD

Hur mår du? =D

Reaction score
Det er jo greit å prate litt på et annet språk ..... se fram til fremtiden og til å lære lit fra dere :)

Ask a Question