I have $2000 to spend......

Reaction score
I am a praise and worship leader and play in a full band. I have $2000 to spend and want to make the right choice....it has to be 88 weighted keys have great feel and great grand/acoustice piano sounds. I was thinking something along the lines of a Yamaha cp300. I'm a little behind the times so idk if that model is outdated or what the best newer models are. Please give me some suggestions....thanks!

Reaction score
do you need just piano sounds? what type of songs will you be playing? contemporary worship? hymns? both? i would highly suggest a yamaha s90es. it fits within your budget, and tomlin, redman and hillsong all use them (probably the three biggest worship leaders out there). hope this helps!

Reaction score
I don't need just the piano sounds, having sum nice pads etc would be nice.....we do mostly Jesus Culture, Hillsong, Klaus etc all very contemporary. I will definitely check the yamaha s90es out. Any more recommendations?? Thanks!!

Reaction score
A Trition Extreme or Triton studio is good. I think the pianos on the Yamaha are a bit better...but that's another option.

Ask a Question