Indian patches for Roland fa06

Reaction score
If somebody can help me with some tricks to edit and create indian patches on roland fa06. I am not able to adjust the settings and make it a mess. What are the basic things i should go for while making things smooth and bright. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME.., THANK YOU

Reaction score
I am really getting upset that iaam not able to make one sound for me since i have brought this board. Please help me

Reaction score
BHAKTA

After you check out the link that goldi has posted, you may want to also post your question over in the FA-06/08 section of the Roland Clan forums. There may be someone over there who has already accomplished what you are seeking to do:

http://forums.rolandclan.com/index.php

Good luck !

Reaction score
BHAKTA

I never saw a post from you over in the FA-06/08 section of the Roland Clan Forums, as I had previously suggested. If you are to find an answer to your question, that is most likely where you will find it. I am afraid that we just do not have that many FA-06/08 owner/experts here in this forum, particularly those who are familiar with Indian sound patches.

Reaction score
TOTE="goldi5210, post: 177446, member: 3319"]Hej Bhakta, I am sorry but I have no knowledge in these things.[/QUOTE]
Anyway thanks a lot sir for your kind gesture.

Reaction score
BHAKTA

I never saw a post from you over in the FA-06/08 section of the Roland Clan Forums, as I had previously suggested. If you are to find an answer to yostringsquestion, that is most likely where you will find it. I am afraid that we just do not have that many FA-06/08 owner/experts here in this forum, particularly those who are familiar with Indian sound patches.

Thanks a lot Ted sir. I m a small town guy from India and new to this forum. I have gone through your above given link but no posts regarding my doubts. But sir if you can guide me how to make an expressive strings patch on fa06 i will be really thankful and will get some ideas to make other patches also. Regards bhakta

Reaction score
BHAKTA

I am certain that Goldi would like to help you every bit as much as I do, but we can not, because neither one of use is familiar with the FA-06. We are just trying to point you in the direction where you might find the knowledge and experience you seek. It is beginning to look like you are not going to find it here. This is a general forum that covers all models of all brands, while the Roland Clan Forum is exclusively for Roland owners. Just because you did not find an existing post about your quest does not mean there is no one there who can assist you. So I have posted the following request for you in the FA-06/08 sub-forum:

"Is there anyone here who can assist, or provide advice on the creation of Middle-Eastern or Asian (particularly Indian) tone patches, as well as more expressive strings patches for the Roland FA-06? Any help would be greatly appreciated."

It is under my ID with the topic title "Asian tone patches". All you need to do is go to the following link and watch it for a reply. If you do get a reply, and want to converse with the respondent, you will need to join that forum just like you did this one. I found two members in this sub-forum who were also looking for Indian patches, but I was unable to tell if they found them. Sorry, but I am afraid this is about the best I can do at this stage. Good luck !

http://forums.rolandclan.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=51843

Last edited:
Reaction score
BHAKTA

Here is a link to the FA-06/08 section of the Roland Axial site. There are 18 different sets of new sounds (patches) there for free download. Each set contains 8 to 10 new sounds for the FA-06/08. I think you might be interested mostly in the World, Strings, and Orchestral sets.

Reaction score
OTE="Ted Nicoson, post: 177469, member: 5155"]BHAKTA

Here is a link to the FA-06/08 section of the Roland Axial site. There are 18 different sets of new sounds (patches) there for free download. Each set contains 8 to 10 new sounds for the FA-06/08. I think you might be interested mostly in the World, Strings, and Orchestral sets.[/QUOTE]
Ted sir thank you sooo much for your concern and help. Still i am not able to create a patch properly but am working on it on my own and hope for the best and definitely inform you rregarding my progress on this subject. But in case you find any solution please let me know sir. Thanks alot. Regardsbhakta

Ask a Question