Jen

Reaction score
Hi to everyone
One of my compositions again. This time I have dedicated to my lovely wife Jen, hence the name.
For anybody interested in some of the recording details, it was composed practiced and recorded on a Tyros 1.
It starts off life as a live recording just by pressing the record button and off I go. I then add a couple of more tracks to it. When done I connect the Tyros to a Yamaha Audiogram 6 which is connected to an Acer Aspire 1 netbook by USB. The netbook is running the latest version of Ubunto as an operating system and that runs a program called Audacity. It is then Audacity which does the capture as stereo out the the line out sockets of the Tyros.
Probably clear as mud, but if anyone is interested I can provide step by step information on it.

Anyhow hope you enjoy it

Jen MP3

Or the youTube version is below

The Y_man

Reaction score
Hi The Y-man
What's wrong with the poor thing is it beyond redemption or does it just require a new drive or something?
Barry

I'd say it's a thermal issue on the motherboard - either faulty sensor or broken fan - if I stick it in the fridge for 30 minutes it will run ok for about 5 minutes until it heats up and shuts down.

Very cheap machine and lasted a little well beyond the warranty period .... oh well.

The Y-man

Reaction score
I'd say it's a thermal issue on the motherboard - either faulty sensor or broken fan - if I stick it in the fridge for 30 minutes it will run ok for about 5 minutes until it heats up and shuts down.

Very cheap machine and lasted a little well beyond the warranty period .... oh well.

The Y-man
It Could be as simple as dust on the fans!
I had a similar problem with a dell

Ask a Question