Kn 6500

Reaction score
Добрый день всем. Скажите пожалуйста почему на техникс 6500 некотырые войсы шыпят скрипят?. Например гитары или саксофоны . Ето так должно быть или ето кокието глюки? Спосибо.

Reaction score
Translation to English:
Good day to all. Please tell me why some voices squeak on Technics 6500? For example guitars or saxophones. Is this how it should be or is it some glitches? Thank you. "

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
It's not uncommon for some of the voices on my Yamaha keyboards to have squeaks in them, so it's difficult to say whether or not it's a glitch of some kind. The only way to be certain might be to compare the voices to the way they sound on other people's Technics SX-KN6500 keyboards or similar models. The squeaks would most likely have occurred naturally while the sounds of the instruments were being recorded to create the voice. In fact, often a keyboard will include voices such as "Fret Noise" so keyboardists can add those natural sounds to their performance to help the keyboard sound more like "the real thing."

Reaction score
Это не редкость, что некоторые голоса на моей клавиатуре Yamaha издают скрипы, поэтому сложно сказать, является ли это какой-то проблемой. Единственный способ убедиться в этом - сравнить голоса с тем, как они звучат на других клавиатурах Technics SX-KN6500 или аналогичных моделях. Скрипы, скорее всего, возникли бы естественным образом, пока звуки инструментов записывались для создания голоса. Фактически, часто клавиатура включает голоса, такие как «Fret Noise», так что клавишники могут добавлять естественные звуки к своему исполнению, чтобы клавиатура звучала как «настоящая вещь».
Спосибо огромное. Удачи вам.

Reaction score
Добрый день всем. Скажите пожалуйста почему на техникс 6500 некотырые войсы шыпят скрипят?. Например гитары или саксофоны . Ето так должно быть или ето кокието глюки? Спосибо.
Please tell me who knows how to save the voices in the memory on the technics kn 6500 not in the memorial panel but in the memorial? Thank you.

Reaction score
Please tell me who knows how to save the voices in the memory on the technics kn 6500 not in the memorial panel but in the memorial? Thank you.

Ask a Question