KN7000 and sd card software

Reaction score
Hi, I bought a 7000 on Ebay a couple of months ago for £400,luckily it had the four expansion cards installed which I and the seller (it belonged to his father) were unaware of at the time of purchase.
Realising how superb this keyboard is(I had one over 20 years ago but sold it after a year or so) I've managed to track down the excellent `How to get the most from your Technics KN7000 ' book and accompanying cd.
Apart from some audio and midi clips demos, the cd contains hundreds of styles suitable for the later technics boards. Unfortunately, I've been u able to transfer any of these styles from cd to sd card;drag and drop does not work and the software required for this procedure (SD-Jukebox) no longer exists. Surely there's an application that will do this out there?
As an aside, over the years I've owned several technics keyboards (organs too!) Tyros 2,4,Genos and have reverted to the 7000 which is exceptional, way ahead of it's time and frightened the life of Yamaha on it's release.
Can anyone help?

Reaction score
Hi, I bought a 7000 on Ebay a couple of months ago for £400,luckily it had the four expansion cards installed which I and the seller (it belonged to his father) were unaware of at the time of purchase.
Realising how superb this keyboard is(I had one over 20 years ago but sold it after a year or so) I've managed to track down the excellent `How to get the most from your Technics KN7000 ' book and accompanying cd.
Apart from some audio and midi clips demos, the cd contains hundreds of styles suitable for the later technics boards. Unfortunately, I've been u able to transfer any of these styles from cd to sd card;drag and drop does not work and the software required for this procedure (SD-Jukebox) no longer exists. Surely there's an application that will do this out there?
As an aside, over the years I've owned several technics keyboards (organs too!) Tyros 2,4,Genos and have reverted to the 7000 which is exceptional, way ahead of it's time and frightened the life of Yamaha on it's release.
Can anyone help?

Reaction score
Can anyone help?
Not sure, but could try CD to floppy then copy from floppy to SD on the keyboard. Might encounter the same problem though.
Petet

Reaction score
Can anyone help?

Reaction score
Can anyone help?

Reaction score
That is not the specific version to Technics keyboards , your link is for Panasonic..
Yes, but here is what the description says:

"SD Jukebox v5.1 Light Edition for syncing music with Panasonic SD Audio-powered devices such as SV-SD80, SV-SD90, SV-SD100 and alike. Probably also applies for NEC InfoAudio, Panasonic SD multi cameras and a few Technics keyboards."

In case you are not aware, the company that owned the Technics brand, Matsushita Electric, became Panasonic a good few years ago. I would think there's a strong possibility it would work with KN7000 files.

Reaction score
Yes, but here is what the description says:

"SD Jukebox v5.1 Light Edition for syncing music with Panasonic SD Audio-powered devices such as SV-SD80, SV-SD90, SV-SD100 and alike. Probably also applies for NEC InfoAudio, Panasonic SD multi cameras and a few Technics keyboards."

In case you are not aware, the company that owned the Technics brand, Matsushita Electric, became Panasonic a good few years ago. I would think there's a strong possibility it would work with the
wow...that´s serious... ;)

Reaction score
I gave you the link to the specific program you asked for, (mentioned) try to install it first, it works up to Win 8 pro, might then also work on 10
Many thanks Viscount.Using mac currently but have an old PC so will try your link. Cheers!

Reaction score
Looks like the link takes you to a page in Indonesian?(guessing).
Can i get a translation?
It's in Swedish although it originated in Indonesia but this later version that I posted earlier might work for you. Viscount pointed out that it is for Panasonic files but it does say it will work for some Technics keyboards. At least it's in English so might be worth a try.

https://archive.org/details/panasonic-sd-jukebox-v-5.1

Ask a Question