Lazer gun type of sound but in pitch

Reaction score

Wonder if anyone can help me.

49 second in , what kind of sound is that? Like it pulsating pad or a kind of sound effect? That many sounds the choose from

Thanks

Reaction score
Should be able to do it no problem. Assign delay rate to a slider or mod wheel to do the latter part of the sound, where it becomes a percussive buzz.
My other hand is busy playing something else at the time so was hoping it would be a simple press of the note (G) while continuing with the song?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
But honestly I don't know Roland's VA synth well enough. If you could tie the delay rate to the envelope that would work too.

There's no aftertouch on an FA, right?

Reaction score
But honestly I don't know Roland's VA synth well enough. If you could tie the delay rate to the envelope that would work too.

There's no aftertouch on an FA, right?
I don't think so. Only pedal I have is sustain like the piano or holding the strings.

Got the modulation switch as part of the pitch bend knob.

Reaction score
Yes can get a second pedal.

What im doing usually is just assigning the funny sounds to one section of the keyboard. There's a few candidate that are similar to this pulp sound and im playing about with the settings and gonna save it so it's ready. Don't really want to use a pedal for the sound as I'd prefer it was just ready on those notes.

Ask a Question