MODX+ Library Management (arghhh !!!)

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm the proud new owner of a MODX6+. Love the sound, hate the file management.

Can anyone recommend a good process for saving performances to my own (created) library and exporting it to USB for backup?

I realize I asked a question that includes many steps, but the manual is cryptic at best. Thanks for any suggestions/help.

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm the proud new owner of a MODX6+. Love the sound, hate the file management.

Can anyone recommend a good process for saving performances to my own (created) library and exporting it to USB for backup?

I realize I asked a question that includes many steps, but the manual is cryptic at best. Thanks for any suggestions/help.
And I should add my problem is that the user performances in my User bank, after I "Import to User Bank" from the original libraries, don't save the actual sample --- only the settings.

Reaction score
And I should add my problem is that the user performances in my User bank, after I "Import to User Bank" from the original libraries, don't save the actual sample --- only the settings.
I don't mess with the full backup , I just do the user backups and that seems to save the set lists and the sounds for each performance.
Not sure I understand clearly though.

Last edited:

Ask a Question