Numa Compact 2 - Sheet Stand

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Have any of you any idea on a sheet music stand for the Numa Compact 2 ? There aren't holes or anything similar. Their SL range have a stund but not the compact.

BR
Markus

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Some keyboard stands have things like arms for microphones, or holders for tablets or laptops, that can be attached to them. If there are no holes or slots for attaching a music rest on the keyboard itself, the best solution might be to get a keyboard stand that lets you attach a music rest, or something similar, such as a music stand that you can set up behind the keyboard but has arms which are bent forward so the music is closer to you for easier access.

Reaction score
Thanks for feedback. I was exploring that possibility as there are no mounting points on the keyboard (can't blame them, it's extremely compact!). Something that attaches to a normal X stand would be nice.

Reaction score
A simple music stand placed behind your keyboard will also solve your problem. If you do buy one of these please do not buy a cheap unit, they are very light and flimsy, This is a Hercules and is a compromise on rigidity and cost

Attachments

• 0BE37886-ADB1-43DE-A99C-2459EF82F4AF.jpeg
    0BE37886-ADB1-43DE-A99C-2459EF82F4AF.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 202
Reaction score
Looks like a neat solution. That can be used anywhere, not just behind the keyboard. Thanks :)

A simple music stand placed behind your keyboard will also solve your problem. If you do buy one of these please do not buy a cheap unit, they are very light and flimsy, This is a Hercules and is a compromise on rigidity and cost

Reaction score
Another option if you do not move your keyboard around is this.
494AB907-C6E3-4F78-9BBA-98E0ECD0CD01.jpeg

I fixed a shelf behind my keyboard when I was about to key a keyboard without a music rest and bought a Tiger table top stand from Amazon.

Ask a Question