Outdoor Festival Video

Reaction score
Great sound. I love live music, it has that atmosphere . . . who gets to carry the B3? I used to play a M100, somehow I always got the heavy end ..

Reaction score
I don't know how I missed these replies and I apologize that I had not responded.
Thanks Becky, the number of gigs varies during the year. Festival season (about May-October) seems to be our best time. But, we have played several times in the past few weeks, and have two gigs coming up next weekend (Dec 29th and 31st).
Peter, thanks for the kindness. I would expect another Hammond guy to recognize that sound. But, the surprise is that I'm playing a Korg CX3 (digital version) in the video. The secret to the sound is that, I'm running the Korg thru a tube pre-amp, then into a "Neo Ventilator Leslie 122 simulator", (output in stereo to two powered speakers). It is the closest sound to a real B3/leslie that I have been able to find.
My screen name B3maniac was given to me by my ex-wife, after I continued to buy/sell about ever clone combination available trying to find just the right sound....she said I have developed a "mania" about find the B3 sound....lol.
Now, I'm happy to say I have found the right set-up for me. Don

Ask a Question