Roland SC 880 and M-Audio Keystation Pro 88

Reaction score
Hi Everybody, I recently was given a Roland SC880 unit and I'm honestly loving up but I have some issues. the main one being how to remap midi controls. On the keystation, there are 8 faders which I would like to control volume for the first 8 channels. There are also 17 buttons below that and I would like the first few to change between presets. Any help will highly be appreciated
Thanks!

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Just to make sure I understand, you are wanting to use the Keystation to play and control some of the things on the SC880?

I have an M-Audio Axiom, and have studied the manuals for some of the other M-Audio models, so I think you should probably be able to do at least some of those things. However, the procedure for programming the controls can take some getting used to because of the way you must use the keys on the keyboard to select which function and channel that you want to assign to a given control. Once you get past the learning curve, it's pretty easy-- but that learning curve can be difficult to get past.

Ask a Question