Spectrasonics Keyscape Video Manual (Walkthrough Tutorial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everybody...Here's a video manual/walk-through tutorial , in case if you want to know more about Spectrasonics Keyscape library:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've removed quite a few of the posts from this thread, as it was getting quite off-topic and not very friendly. I wouldn't necessarily consider posting a video tutorial for software to be spam (being paid or free doesn't matter) - but my concern would be members only posting their own videos like this (which is spammy in itself), rather than participating on the forums.

I've had a watch of some of the video and I can see why people may consider this spammy. @SAM CA, we get a lot of people trying to post spam on the forums, generally either automated or someone pretending not to work for a company and then praising their products. So far, all of the videos on your channel are covering Spectrasonics products, so I'm sure you can understand why alarm bells were ringing.

I'm locking this thread for now, as I think the thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question