Technics sxKN3000 Screen powers on blank.

Reaction score
G'day Folks,
I'm new to the site - but look forward to being with your community to get help - and hopefully to help - and sometimes just drop in for the company!
My Keyboard screen lights up but is blank - - no text or info appears. I've powered up several times but still no text.
Has anyone had this problem - and can you suggest a possible solution, please??

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hi Blues...

Welcome aboard...

Does it still produce any sound when you hit the keys?

Gary

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Sounds to me like something inside is cooked on the main board. Take it in to a service center for an estimate. This doesn't sound user fixable to me at all.

Reaction score
Thanks Gary - can't detect the cooling fan working at the back, so something inside may be 'cooked'. Will take it in to be checked. Hopefully not big $$$ !
Cheers mate!

Reaction score
This not good news , I have been working on one I acquired which would boot from the main pcb ( QJBG2223 ) and have discovered they vias hole issues through the doubled sided pcb I have removed 6x flat pack ic;s off the board and repaired the faulty vias holes but still have a long way to go but at least it has now booted up from the main ROM and Eprom ic's and I have got graphic's on the LCD, this not a job for unskilled tech's you must have correct equipment and skill to do this work.

Reaction score
This not good news , I have been working on one I acquired which would boot from the main pcb ( QJBG2223 ) and have discovered they vias hole issues through the doubled sided pcb I have removed 6x flat pack ic;s off the board and repaired the faulty vias holes but still have a long way to go but at least it has now booted up from the main ROM and Eprom ic's and I have got graphic's on the LCD, this not a job for unskilled tech's you must have correct equipment and skill to do this work.
could you please me what are those ics that you removed ?

Ask a Question