Thomann AK-X1100 velocity?

Reaction score
Hello, can i ask you, i want to turn off velocity, dynamics on my Thomann AK-X1100 and i cant find it! Can you help me?

Reaction score
Hello, can i ask you, i want to turn off velocity, dynamics on my Thomann AK-X1100 and i cant find it! Can you help me?
You can choose a Velocity curve or set a "Flat Velocity" (default 100, apparently not below 60) on the Keyboard page of the Global Settings.

Velocity is a part of the Note On message in MIDI, so you can't "do away with it".

Reaction score
You can choose a Velocity curve or set a "Flat Velocity" (default 100, apparently not below 60) on the Keyboard page of the Global Settings.

Velocity is a part of the Note On message in MIDI, so you can't "do away with it".
The matter does seem to get little attention in the Thomann AK-X1100 manual, but it shows in the manual of the Medeli AKX10. (The two are very similar, but not compatible.)

Ask a Question