To do or not to do......

Reaction score
.... is the question.
I few here know I upgraded to an iPad 6 so I could get Garageband which my iPad 4, would not let me download the app. It said you need IOS 11.4. Well the 6 has it 11.4 and Garageband is great.

Now the question. IOS 12 is out. To get or not to get? I am enjoying the 6 with 11.4. Any opinions?

Reaction score
Joe

I update my older iPad yesterday to 11, just tried Garage Band which I also updated yesterday and all is OK.

You will probably not be able to update GB until you upgrade to 11.

You are probably best leaving it for a week or so and see if all is OK with online reviews.

Btw
I have two iPads, this one is a Mini and I have a standard sized 16Gb iPad that I use with the keyboards but with that I will not upgrade until I am happy with 11 on the Mini

Hope this helps

Reaction score
Joe

I update my older iPad yesterday to 11, just tried Garage Band which I also updated yesterday and all is OK.

You will probably not be able to update GB until you upgrade to 11.

You are probably best leaving it for a week or so and see if all is OK with online reviews.

Btw
I have two iPads, this one is a Mini and I have a standard sized 16Gb iPad that I use with the keyboards but with that I will not upgrade until I am happy with 11 on the Mini

Hope this helps
Col. no I already have 11.4 on my new IPad and all is well with the 11.4. GarageBand works great on the iPad6 also. I’m just wondering if I should upgrade to the IOS 12 that just came out like my new Pad wants me to. Joe

Reaction score
Updated, so far, so goo.#$&@-+$*. Opps, should say “good”. Hmmm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raul

Latest Threads