Website Improvement - Make a Suggestion

Reaction score
Not that it bugs me, but why do we have all these sections based on different styles of music :confused: I just don't see there being a lot of discussions made SPECIFICALLY on dance music and metal etc etc by keyboardists somehow :p

I could be wrong.

(Note: I picked whatever style came to mind when I said that :p no offence to dance and metal. I like both!)

Reaction score
I agree there should be product reviews and lessons. looking at UltimateGuitar.com, They include product reviews, lessons, written music, as well as news on guitar and the rock world generally. It's great cos you can find basically almost anything you want to do with guitars there, and you don't have to go raking though google results or whatever to find what you want. As a result,their forums are always a hive of activity.

Reaction score
A thread with a database of sounds/patches/drum sounds.....maybe a keyboard/synth production contest...where ppl post up their tracks and we vote/give constructive feedback?...just ideas lol

Reaction score
A thread with a database of sounds/patches/drum sounds.....maybe a keyboard/synth production contest...where ppl post up their tracks and we vote/give constructive feedback?...just ideas lol

That sounds like a cool idea. *thumbs up*

Reaction score
This is keyboards...why is the keyboard brand selection so limited...some of us have analog and obsolete keyboards...let's expand this catagory??

btw...webmaster ...you are doing an excellent job!:)

Reaction score
Sounds good. Then you would easier know where to put a thread like that as well, since currently, it can be confusing if you should post "Kurzeil sp2x or roland fp7" in the Kurzweil forums or the Roland forums :p

Great idea :)

Reaction score
There have been a lot of posts on soft synths, DAW's, Hook-ups and MIDI. Maybe a section devoted that and maybe a section devoted to recording as well.

Reaction score
I made a topic in the Feedback section about:

1) Music Sheet Section - people can go there to learn different songs by downloading a music sheet for it(forum members can post sheets).

2) Lesson Section - People can go here to learn how to play keyboards. From the basics to advanced lessons(forum members can post lessons).

Also may I suggest, perhaps an IRC chat channel?

Reaction score
I made a topic in the Feedback section about:

1) Music Sheet Section - people can go there to learn different songs by downloading a music sheet for it(forum members can post sheets).

2) Lesson Section - People can go here to learn how to play keyboards. From the basics to advanced lessons(forum members can post lessons).

Also may I suggest, perhaps an IRC chat channel?

I agree. And maybe a book section.

Reaction score
IDK if an IRC channel would really see a lot of action. It's generally not the easiest way to fire up a chat. IMO, something like ParaChat would be a better alternative. I've used it on another forum site I visit, and site It works pretty well.

I'd like to cast my votes for sections on DAWs and related software, MIDI, books, etc. Also, perhaps a section on related hardware and equipment would be helpful.

Ask a Question