Welcome Facebook Roland Juno-DS 61/88 Keyboard Synthesizer group members. You here?

Oogie Wa Wa

Nate, bass and keys for The Feds Band
Reaction score
Quite a number of folks in this group were asking about a common area where they could ask questions and find information about their Juno DS keyboards. I offered this as an option. Just wanted to see if anyone followed up and joined this forum.

I hope it's OK. If not, mods, just send me to the dungeon or something.

Otherwise, Welcome!

Oogie Wa Wa

Reaction score
I can't disagree, but it is what it is. This group wouldn't have found each other otherwise, perhaps. I mean they didn't all end up finding each other here.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Reaction score
Quite a number of folks in this group were asking about a common area where they could ask questions and find information about their Juno DS keyboards. I offered this as an option. Just wanted to see if anyone followed up and joined this forum.

I hope it's OK. If not, mods, just send me to the dungeon or something.

Otherwise, Welcome!
I did. thanks.

Reaction score
I have a question. Is there someplace I can find a list of all the original patches in the DS 61 so I don't have to scroll through them looking for what I want or what I previously found and not can't remember where it was? I'm old school, so would like something I can print and keep handy.

Oogie Wa Wa

Reaction score
I have a question. Is there someplace I can find a list of all the original patches in the DS 61 so I don't have to scroll through them looking for what I want or what I previously found and not can't remember where it was? I'm old school, so would like something I can print and keep handy.
WAIT, here's an edited update:

Try this:

There's a fold-out "map" of all the patchess, rhythms, arpeggiations and such that came with mine in the manual. Maybe you can search around for a .PDF of it?

I'm out of town for a month and it's at home. If you still haven't found anything maybe I can scan it. It'll be about seven pages just for the patches I imagine.

Ask a Question