Welcome to the new Keyboard Forums

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My name is Ian and I have taken over the running of KeyboardForums.com from the previous webmaster. Over the past day I've upgraded the forums to the latest version of the forum software and re-done the skin to match. I've also made some big changes to prevent spamming on the site, so hopefully this should be much less of a problem.

I'm really keen to make this the best site for keyboard owners and enthusiasts out there, so please let me know any of your suggestions and I will do my very best to implement them. Just let me know any forum sections or new features that you would like added :).

I look forward to hearing from you all :D

Ian

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you like it Greg :D. There are still a few spammers that managed to register before I put the new anti-spam system in place, but I'm zapping them as soon as they appear :).

Reaction score
Although my visits here tend to be sporadic, I'm glad to see this site continue improving. I generally prefer this forum over the assorted brand-specific forums I also visit from time to time. It has a better feel.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've added a sidebar on to the main page now, which displays the latest threads on the site :).

If you've got any other ideas for improvement just let me know :D

Ask a Question