Welcome to the new Keyboard Forums

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My name is Ian and I have taken over the running of KeyboardForums.com from the previous webmaster. Over the past day I've upgraded the forums to the latest version of the forum software and re-done the skin to match. I've also made some big changes to prevent spamming on the site, so hopefully this should be much less of a problem.

I'm really keen to make this the best site for keyboard owners and enthusiasts out there, so please let me know any of your suggestions and I will do my very best to implement them. Just let me know any forum sections or new features that you would like added :).

I look forward to hearing from you all :D

Ian

Reaction score
The forum looks very spiffy now, and we'll be happy to see the spam go. Thanks for your efforts so far.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you like it Greg :D. There are still a few spammers that managed to register before I put the new anti-spam system in place, but I'm zapping them as soon as they appear :).

Reaction score
Although my visits here tend to be sporadic, I'm glad to see this site continue improving. I generally prefer this forum over the assorted brand-specific forums I also visit from time to time. It has a better feel.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've added a sidebar on to the main page now, which displays the latest threads on the site :).

If you've got any other ideas for improvement just let me know :D

Ask a Question