WWIII

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Before the grid goes dark and we revert to the stone age I just wanna say you're a swell bunch of guys and it's been my pleasure to know you all :D

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Australia's population is predominantly Chinese now. Learning their language could be worthwhile.
China is edging towards war on Taiwan.

China will take over the South Pacific including Australia eventually.

Yes, we at the dawn of WW111
CHINA, RUSSIA or HAMAS
Take your pick.

Reaction score
There is an old movie starring Cary Grant and Tony Curtis where Curtis has a line “in confusion there is profit”

War and conflict bring in mega bucks to the suppliers of war materials.

We, Joe Public want peace and harmony and the good life yet our Governments are only interested in maintaining their status quo.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Profit is hard to spend in a nuclear winter.

Billionaires and bootlickers might survive, briefly... :p

Reaction score
History will show that the Peter Kirn incident of bullying a female Polish synth player was the tipping point of WWIII -

Attachments

• 20231016_214214.png
    20231016_214214.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 9

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
For the 10 MILLIONTH TIME: WHO THE F*CK IS PETER KIRN?

Another poor schmuck who got me-tooed.

It's enough to make a man sign up for the Taliban!!! :p

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I had a look at the peter kirn attachments for curiosity purposes.
Absolute rubbish!
I will NEVER look again.

Please @Polish Prince don't make any further references to peter kirn on these forums. Take your trashy attachments elsewhere.

The people here have class. We don't need such garbage.

Thanks
R

Reaction score
I had a look at the peter kirn attachments for curiosity purposes.
Absolute rubbish!
I will NEVER look again.

The people here have class. We don't need such garbage.

Thanks
R

Well that's the difference between you and me. I never said I had class. And I can almost guarantee you that @happyrat1 has never claimed he has class either :)

Anyway, I misread the room and thought a little Behringer/Peter Kirn drama rekindled in such a dramatic way by JK Rawling chiming in would be of interest here like it was for me.

Whenever I see this woke ideology, cancel culture mentality, and cowardness shown by Peter Kirn and the like, I love to call them out. I'm old school and I know damn well there are only two genders and so does everyone reading this right now. You know it's true.

Now, back to the keyboard forums. But, if Peter Kirn decides to start another Twitter account, I'll be on top of him like white on rice and will expose him again anywhere I can. The guy is a real loser and an absolute embarrassment for a "reporter" of the music industry.

And by the way, I can't stand Behringer either.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
First of all, JK Rowling's literary efforts are suitable only for pubescent teens and pale next to Tolkien's mastery of befuddling British nomenclature.

I doubt you could detonate a grenade in these forums and hit anyone who's ever read Rowling or gives a damn whether Kirn and Rowling perished in a one on one deathmatch over anything.

Should I now cringe in fear that her horde of angry followers intends me no good?

I think not... :p

We now resume our scheduled Armageddon :D

Reaction score
First of all, JK Rowling's literary efforts are suitable only for pubescent teens and pale next to Tolkien's mastery of befuddling British nomenclature.

I doubt you could detonate a grenade in these forums and hit anyone who's ever read Rowling or gives a damn whether Kirn and Rowling perished in a one on one deathmatch over anything.

Should I now cringe in fear that her horde of angry followers intends me no good?

I think not... :p

We now resume our scheduled Armageddon :D
Too Shay 😀 Now let's get back to 🎹 🎹 🎹 🎹 🎹 and 🎛 🎚 🎛 🎚

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woogish

Latest Threads