Yamaha PSR 550 vs Casio CTK 6200

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm looking for a secondhand keyboard for casual playing. I aim for Korg PA50, but its just out of my budget. I own a PSR 180 (very old), but its too basic.
So with budget that I have, and the one's that available for sale near my place now is either the old Yamaha PSR550 and Casio CTK6000.

PSR550 is old, but looks perfect during its time. Not many reviews in Youtube.
CTK6000 is much newer, and seems to have all the features.

I'm looking into better sound, where PSR550 boasts its XG, but as CTK6000 is newer, probably its much better sound ?

I'd appreciate all the input. Thanks !

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm looking for a secondhand keyboard for casual playing. I aim for Korg PA50, but its just out of my budget. I own a PSR 180 (very old), but its too basic.
So with budget that I have, and the one's that available for sale near my place now is either the old Yamaha PSR550 and Casio CTK6000.

PSR550 is old, but looks perfect during its time. Not many reviews in Youtube.
CTK6000 is much newer, and seems to have all the features.

I'm looking into better sound, where PSR550 boasts its XG, but as CTK6000 is newer, probably its much better sound ?

I'd appreciate all the input. Thanks !

Just realized I've posted this in the wrong room. I'm sorry. Pls close the thread.

Ask a Question