Juno D problem saving patches. Please help!

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm using two Juno D's in my latest project. I'm able to select what sounds I want and save them to different patches. I also know how to edit effects such as reverb, delay times etc.

My problem is, when I find a sound I want, and then edit the effects to get it sounding exactly how I want, when I save it as a patch it saves the sound but not the effects. Is there a way of saving the changes to the effects so when I select the patch it comes up with the effects I want?

Any help would be really appreciated!

Jonathon

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
On my Juno DS I can save effects settings with the patches by default. Dunno if that's a feature on the D or not though.

I'd suggest reading your manual on the section about editing patches to see if it says anything.

Failing that, either post over at http://forums.rolandclan.com/ or email Roland Tech Support.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Thanks so much! The answer was on page 65, I'm sure I searched the manual before, must have missed it! I'd been turning effects on and off at the system level where it applies to everything, rather than changing them to 'through' or setting the level at 0 if I want them off. Doh! All sorted!

Reaction score
On my Juno DS I can save effects settings with the patches by default. Dunno if that's a feature on the D or not though.

I'd suggest reading your manual on the section about editing patches to see if it says anything.

Failing that, either post over at http://forums.rolandclan.com/ or email Roland Tech Support.

Gary ;)
Hi Gary,
I just found this reply of yours from 2017 and wanted to ask advice if that's ok! I'm using a Juno DS and i am having issues saving my effects settings in patch mode so that they are still there in performance mode. When I go to use the sound in performance mode, the effects are no longer there. Is there something quite basic that I am missing as it feels like it?! You mentioned above that you could save the effects by default. To be clear, in patch mode the settings are saved, but in performance mode they aren't. Thanks so much for ANY help!

Ask a Question