PLEASE NEED HELP KORG PA600

Reaction score
Something went terribly wrong. Due to computer issues my backups were corrupted.

I need the original factory .SET and the factory .BKP file.
Anybody still has these?

Reaction score
Sorry cannot help, head over to the Korg Forum where there is a section for each keyboard they make, very knowledgable users there.

Tip
Backup your files to USB and also to a portable USB hard drive or to another USB memory stick.

I have my Korg USB memory stick with folders for each of the files that are on the Bonusware website plus my MIDIs plus my Backups. Then on my very large USB memory stick I have a Korg folder with an exact copy of my Korg USB memory stick.

Than on my portable hard drive I have another Korg folder yep with all the content.

Then there is the PC where it is another Korg folder

OTT or what.

What you could try is download the latest Korg update file, run it on your Pa and then create the Backup file again.

Reaction score
HinBiggkes,

Thanks for your reply. I made all the nessacary backups like I told you before in my previous posts.
I work with Linux and somehow my backup files were overwritten without warning. I just installed an update on Linux and now the message " overwrite existing file" doest show up anymore. This is really sh.....
I had made some changes in the PA, coppied every backup to USB and SDcard and they all are overwritten without prompting. Fortunately there are just a few styles missing. I wrote an email to Korg Netherlands, maybe they can help.
Thanks again!

Ask a Question