1967 what a year, what is your memorable hit from this year?

Reaction score
4 yrs old then, but a few songs of that year that motivated me to attempt to play keys....

Whiter shade of pale and Lucifer Sam by the Pink Floyd. I do not have the intelligence to post Youtube examples.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Whiter shade of pale and Lucifer Sam by the Pink Floyd. I do not have the intelligence to post Youtube examples.
That's okay!
Us oldies know those gems!

When you get up the you tube clip . . right click on the prompt which says "COPY LINK URL"
When you open up this page here at Forums, you right click again and you will be prompted to "PASTE"
Paste it and There it is!

You can do this the same with your mobile phone . . just tap on the screen and you will be prompted to "COPY LINK"

cheers
Ray

Reaction score
That's okay!
Us oldies know those gems!

When you get up the you tube clip . . right click on the prompt which says "COPY LINK URL"
When you open up this page here at Forums, you right click again and you will be prompted to "PASTE"
Paste it and There it is!

You can do this the same with your mobile phone . . just tap on the screen and you will be prompted to "COPY LINK"

cheers
Ray
Thank You Sir!

Reaction score
The shortest flight to a North American arena from London in 1967 was and still is Edmonton Alberta Canada.
Robert Stigwood knew this.Vancouverite Andy Oldham knows this.Watching Hermans Hermits try and close for The Who
was enlightening to a 14 year old rock fan,new at 'bands' in 1967.It was the first appearance on North american soil for them
and I was there.My friends in local acts opened the show.A few decades later I joined the long John Baldry band for a while.
I am 67 and still play.Whiter Shade of Pale,Spinning Wheel,Foxy Lady,For What It's Worth,The Weight,I could go on and on.
I was there.That's my 100 watt Marshall head powering the Leslie on Procol Harum with ESO's Conquistador done at the NAJA
back in '72.Barrie Wilson stopped take one in front of 2700.And counted in take two.....

3dc

Reaction score
Talking about rare hits in my post I discovered this rare gem from 1967 and its cool 80's version. :)

Tommy James & The Shondells - I Think We`re Alone Now

Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now

Ask a Question