2nd Tier Stand for Piano

Reaction score
My keyboard has its own base built into it, and I have been trying to find something to act as a second tier stand for my new synth.

The keyboard I'm using is a Privia PX-100, and the synth is a Roland JDXI.

I've looked at every universal 2nd tier stand, and every one I've seen has been for Z-stands, X-stands, and whatnot, or its a full keyboard stand with the 2nd tier added. I cannot find anything to mount my synth above a keyboard with its own base, and I was hoping someone here might have an idea of what to do.

If you have any suggestions or ideas of how I can mount my synth above this keyboard, I would be super grateful, cuz I'm going insane trying to search for this on Google.

Attachments

• PriviaPX100.jpg
    PriviaPX100.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 142

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Your keyboard stand is a piece of furniture.

My advice is either build something yourself or draw up a sketch and have a cabinet maker build something custom for you.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Gary’s is the best option if you want to retain the furniture look.

Alternatively

1545EBBC-658A-4B2A-833F-8DBACF5ACEF1.jpeg

An add on bracket such as this from K&M could be adapted if you are OK at DIY.

As I am quoting K&M you could always mount one of their column stands behind your Privia with the lower tier removed, they simply screw in place.

2B3D00C0-8245-48A9-851E-18807BCA8857.jpeg

Reaction score
An alternate idea which is cost effective - Use a regular "X" type keyboard stand and place it to either side of your Casio. That puts your two keyboards in an "L" configuration. I've played hundreds of gigs with my keys in that configuration. Don

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the input guys! I think I'll probably look at doing the L config, or maybe trying to remove my keyboard from its base and using a regular 2 tiered system.

Ask a Question