A musician's take on George Floyd...

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
WOW! What an excellent Video!
The narrator did a superb job. He got my attention right off mark and I agree wholeheartedly with his sentiments.
Miles Davis to me is a favourite Blues musician . Love his music. Did not know about his history with the law being black!
The cool tune at the end gives us a solemn reminder of the current situation too.
It is a shame that this goes "OFF TOPIC" I really hope many people here get to see it.
I will be sharing it too.
Thanks GARY for posting it.
cheers Ray

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It won't go off topic unless people start political arguments about it.

From what I've seen in the recent news everyone in the world thinks no one should die with a knee on their neck.

If anyone thinks otherwise I don't want to associate myself with them.

On topic, modern music owes an impossible debt to black musicians.

Let's all respect that.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Man’s inhumanity to man knows no borders.

Music is not going to solve societies problems no matter how good it is, only education and a change in personal beliefs and values will eradicate the ills of society. Alas this will not happen overnight, it will take many generations if it happens at all.

When the President of the USA threatens violence and to send in the Army against its own people then there is something very badly wrong with the Government of that Country.

Thankyou Gary for posting such an evocative and appropriate response to the institutional murder of a family guy going about his daily activities.

I do not know about you guys but inside this white old guy there beats a black heart.

Ask a Question