PSR SX-700 copying styles from USB

Reaction score
Hi,
I use VoiceGuide in conjunction with my PSR SX700, and copying styles from a USB drive is a bridge too far as far as VoiceGuide is concerned. I can get someone to help who can touch the relevant buttons on the screen, but it would be most helpful if someone could give me a step by step guide as to what to do. I've googled it, but really didn't get far.
Many thanks for any thoughts.

Reaction score
Put USB stick into its slot, then press button EXPANSION/USER in STYLE section - left to screen. After the Style screen is displayed, touch USB1 field on the left side of the screen, then touch File icon in upper bar (between Search and Menu) and then Copy field in File Edit screen. Select style or styles you want to copy by touching their fields, again touch Copy. Now those copied styles are in „Clipboard“. Then in Style screen touch User field on the left side and Copy here in upper right corner. Selected styles are copied from USB into user memory

Reaction score
Put USB stick into its slot, then press button EXPANSION/USER in STYLE section - left to screen. After the Style screen is displayed, touch USB1 field on the left side of the screen, then touch File icon in upper bar (between Search and Menu) and then Copy field in File Edit screen. Select style or styles you want to copy by touching their fields, again touch Copy. Now those copied styles are in „Clipboard“. Then in Style screen touch User field on the left side and Copy here in upper right corner. Selected styles are copied from USB into user memory
So helpful! I'm very grateful. I can now tell someone with no technical skill how to do this.

Reaction score
So helpful! I'm very grateful. I can now tell someone with no technical skill how to do this.
All this works fine. The files are copied across correctly, and I had thought that once I tap a file, the style will take effect, but it doesn't.
Is there something I've missed. Here is the file in question. Note that I've changed the fps extension to txt.
Thanks.

Attachments

• BrassBand.T561.txt
    62.8 KB · Views: 1

Ask a Question