AKX1100 style

Reaction score
Hi
Not sure if this is the right place to post it but I have been converting and making styles for over 30years and am currently converting styles for my AKX1100. I recently posted a quantity of Technics KN7000 styles on PSR Tutorial and am currently going through my collection when I came across a collection of Gem styles which I am currently working on and thought owners of this keyboard and the AKX10 might like it.
Any constructive comments welcome and I apologise if this is not the correct place to post it
Best wishes
Miles music

Attachments

• Rock'nRollMusic.sty.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 26
Reaction score
Hi
Not sure if this is the right place to post it but I have been converting and making styles for over 30years and am currently converting styles for my AKX1100. I recently posted a quantity of Technics KN7000 styles on PSR Tutorial and am currently going through my collection when I came across a collection of Gem styles which I am currently working on and thought owners of this keyboard and the AKX10 might like it.
Any constructive comments welcome and I apologise if this is not the correct place to post it
Best wishes
Miles music
Miles,
How do we go about trying you sample ?

Reaction score
Just open the zip and load it onto your usb stick, click on usb on keyboard and click on usb in the right hand corner of your medeli screen and find file
Enjoy

Reaction score
Hi
Best wishes
Miles music
Thank you, very much.

Ask a Question