Alert: Yahoo Groups shutting down soon

Reaction score
My name is Dorian Hernandez, new to the keyboardforums, and I wanted to know how to access the archived Yahoo Groups with all the archived software on it. I am specifically looking for Kurzweil QLS but it seems the archived group is available? I read that you could download PG Offline and read the archived group but it sounds too good to be true? I have some material to contribute to K250 users; I just repaired my POD (version 1.0) after replacing the RIFA safety capacitors that were falling apart; I also added a fan to it. I could make a write up of it. I hope I am asking the right person(s); any help is truly appreciated.

Reaction score
Hi I have just joined this group and I’m on a mission to gather as much data from your marathon achievement in gathering nearly all the synth yahoo groups, I hope to copy this data to the equivalent Facebook group. Thus I will start at the top......Alesis QS data from that particular group. i would like to thankyou again for the time and effort in gathering all this, superb !!

Reaction score
I'm interested in the Yamaha, Roland, Kawai groups mainly. Thanks and if there is anything of those I can contribute that is missing, I will be glad to help.

Reaction score
Hello,

where can i download the content of the yahoo users groups, i am interested in the Oasys group to hopely find a solution for my Oasys76, my HDD died, i put another and now i must re-authorise the Oasys, ik already 4 time ask the file on korguser.net but i don't recieve anything from Japan!

Thank you,
Regards,
Rudolf

Reaction score
Hi, I want and need to access the Knobtweak moog Voyager group. More specifically:
Files > Voyager > Voyager Patches - Users
Where and how can I access it?

Cheers

Reaction score
Hi, I want and need to access the Knobtweak moog Voyager group. More specifically:
Files > Voyager > Voyager Patches - Users
Where and how can I access it?

Cheers
Check your PM's.

FYI for anyone still following this...the archive site project timeline is on hold until my developer can get back to me, and he's been out of action since June; unsure of what his status is and contact attempts have not been successful since then. I can set folks up with individual group files and that sort of thing on a case-by-case system for now, but I don't necessarily visit this forum as much these days so I don't see every time there's a new reply (and for some reason my email, Gmail, doesn't let all the notifications through). Please bear with me.

Happy new year to you all.

Ask a Question