Casio CTK 7200

tim

Reaction score
Its 6 years since i last posted on this forum.I am now retired and living on the East Coast.Im interested in the above keyboard as I still record songs etc and this allows me to use that facility including Fx etc.Before i part with my pension if anyone owns and has a balanced opinion on the keyboard that would be most welcome in helping me to make the decision or if any alternatives spring to mind let me know!!
Thanks for reading

Reaction score
Welcome back :) It would be useful to know a little more about your needs - what is your budget, what do you need the keyboard to do, etc?

tim

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.My main instrument is guitar but I enjoy playing keyboard and vocals for mainly home use with the occasional charity gig.What I think drew me to this keyboard is the ability to record keyboard and vocals to Sd card and then use the audio file in reaper if that makes sense really it's just a hobby that I enjoy !!

Ask a Question