Cheap Case for Korg Kronos?

Reaction score
I am looking for a good case (doesn't have to be hard) that fits my 88 key Korg Kronos 2 well. I don't travel with it that much, so I do not see myself spending $300+ on a heavy-duty case when I don't need it.

Reaction score
Good luck finding either a soft one or hard one under 300 bucks' I paid 300 for my case and it's a 61 key kronos 2' Maybe Ebay, sometimes you can find one there. Good luck'

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
If you're willing to baby it during transit you could probably get by with a Gator padded bag.

That's as cheap as it gets unless you buy something on ebay with breakaway seams and handles.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I am looking for a good case (doesn't have to be hard) that fits my 88 key Korg Kronos 2 well. I don't travel with it that much, so I do not see myself spending $300+ on a heavy-duty case when I don't need it.
don't know your size but i've got a hard case with wheels that a motif 8 came out of. if too big you could put some foam in. take 100 for not new but ok. thanks

Reaction score
Gator cases are good quality but expect to pay around €275 (that must come to about $300) for a 88-key board.
Even if you don't travel a lot, it would be unwise to get a cheapo case for an instrument with a price tag like the Kronos...

Ask a Question