CTK5000 or WK200 or PSR E-413

Reaction score
Hello everybody, i've been into music for a long time, playing electric and classical guitar, but since i've always been a BIG fan of Retro videogames music, i decided i should buy a Keyboard, so i can finally play all those amazing tunes.

As i said, i am starting with the keyboard, i need a good one to learn, so i checked the internet and came across these 3 keyboards as the best deals in terms of money and quality.
The 3 of them are at the same price.

Casio CTK-5000
Casio WK-200
Yamaha PSR E-413 : This last one would be a lot harder to get, since i would have to get it shipped from USA to my country (Mexico), and that could make it more expensive and i wouldn't like to go through all that shipping hassle, but if its much better, then its ok (The Casio ones are on a store near here).

So, which one of those 3 you guys recommend?

Also, i wanted to ask... on these keyboards, can i download any MIDI songs from the internet, transfer them to the keyboard, so the keyboard tells me on the LCD screen how to play it, and practice the song on the keyboard?

Thanks in advance, and please excuse me if i had any mistakes with my english.

Ask a Question