Decent affordable synth

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a keyboard new or used in the $300-400 range that has a decent piano, Rhodes, B3, and lead synth sound. I was using a Juno Di and loved it, but I can't afford one. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Realistically you should be able to pick up a used Juno Di for that price? I bought a second-hand Gi for $500 (Australian) about 18 months ago.

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a keyboard new or used in the $300-400 range that has a decent piano, Rhodes, B3, and lead synth sound. I was using a Juno Di and loved it, but I can't afford one. Any recommendations?

Thanks!
good luck on the B3 sound, I use a Yamaha S70-SX for shows. And even that is just OK for the B sound. I been through all the cheaper keyboards, and I kept my Casio WK7500 (replaced by the 7600), as my emergency keyboard. You can layer up to 4 voices, to get some pretty decent organs strings and pianos. horns arent so good and setting the leslie effect is a pain in the butt, it takes a while to figure out. A new 76 key WK7600 runs less than 400 they are definately worth 400 bucks

Ask a Question