Editing Capability Yamaha PSR S 770/775

Reaction score
That I do not know, my explanation was on sampling in general.

It should not really matter if one is greater than the other since it is more than bit rate that determines how good the tone of the sample concerned is.

You have a tough choice to make.

I cannot advise any further on the features and capabilities of any Yamaha model, I simply do not know enough about them to give advice on the Pros and Cons of each model you are considering.
Thank you very much.
You'd given me a ton of information:).
Considering several factors, Yamaha PSR S 775 would be the one for my purpose.

Reaction score
My final offerings to you is dependent upon when you want to buy.

In mid January there is the NAMM event in the USA which is where manufacturers display next models and variations.

Hence if you are considering a Yamaha it may be worth waiting to see if they are intending to release other SX models.

As it is they now have an SX900 and an SX700 available to buy which are much superior to the plain S models, now the rub, the SX700 is a basically a replacement for the S775 so if you do buy one do be aware that it is or very soon will probably be a discontinued model.

Hence do bear this in mind as it may very well help you in getting an S775 for a very good price.

And finally if you cannot test play your chosen model do ensure that you get a deal that includes a full refund if you have to return it in say two to four weeks after receipt. Additionally if you are buying in store do ensure that the terms and conditions of the purchase are as good as online sales, here in the UK these can be very different.

Reaction score
Hence if you are considering a Yamaha it may be worth waiting to see if they are intending to release other SX models.
I'd think about it as well.

Dear Col., I appreciate your concern in giving me these final offerings.

Thanks.

Ask a Question