Free music for Keyboard

Reaction score
Hello.I have just purchased a Yamaha psr s670 keyboard and dont seen to be able to get the free music downloads for it.My model is not in the catagories on Yamaha website. I can only play EZ play today music. Can anyone help.
Thnk you Margaret

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Hi Margaret
Welcome to the forums :)
I don't follow your request?
What are "free music downloads" of which you are wanting for your PSR S 670? Is it sheet music you are wanting? Is it expansion packs you are wanting? (I doubt they are free).
What do you mean that the PSR S 670 is not on the yamaha website? That model is indeed prevalent.
What is EZ play today music?

Ray

Reaction score
Could be, Cowboy, but she mentions "EZ Play Today" music. That is the brand name of music book that uses simplified staves with large labeled notes and chord labels above the treble staff, so she could be talking about PDF copies of music books, but books are not normally model specific, so maybe she is talking about MIDI files to go along with EZ Play Today books, if there is such a thing.

Ted

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Guys. Guess i didnt explain myself very well sorry,very new to sending anything on line.It is yamaha musicsoft style files and song files that we were led to beleive were free for download from yamaha site. Also the E-z playmusic is Hal Leonard books,like Ted wrote large labeled notes.Thank you both for your quick replys.The psr s670 i cant find from yamaha site only the psr s650.

Margaret

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I can understand your query now Margaret. I found this link relating to downloads for your 670 model. It is a genuine yamaha site so should be safe. Just scroll down the page a little and you will be directed to downloads. Not sure if they are free. I didn't look. But maybe you can look.
https://usa.yamaha.com/products/mus...oards/arranger_workstations/psr-s670/vse.html

I think if you register your purchase with them you maybe entitled to some free trial expansion packs. I cannot verify this but maybe you can contact them directly or through your retail seller and hopefully their "after sales service" satisfies you.
Cheers ray;)

Reaction score
tumblr_ox1okkNJL41ual3guo1_400.jpg

Reaction score
Hi Ray.Thank you for your advice,I think i will try and e-mail yamaha direct and see how i go.Nice picture i think that was from cowboy,Yes mystery solved.cheers Margaret

Reaction score
Could be, Cowboy, but she mentions "EZ Play Today" music. That is the brand name of music book that uses simplified staves with large labeled notes and chord labels above the treble staff, so she could be talking about PDF copies of music books, but books are not normally model specific, so maybe she is talking about MIDI files to go along with EZ Play Today books, if there is such a thing.

Ted

Reaction score
Hi Ted.Just lost your question on this site but if you look at Rays message to me he gave a website and i just clicked on that and there was the free music, It is the expansion packs i downloaded the Europe one but stll cant work out how to unzip it. Think i will get the Yamaha guy to come out as i dont know how to save styles etc.Hope that helped.
Margaret:):)

Ask a Question