getting a good live sound

Reaction score
Atlsynth

Welcome to the Keyboard Forums.

That was a good answer to Ryan, but I am just wondering if you realized that you are responding to a thread that has been dormant for nearly 4 years. I doubt that you will get much response from the original correspondents.

Last edited:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Ya know Ted, maybe it's not such a bad thing if ancient, unanswered threads do eventually get answered a few years later since all of this stuff is Google archived and when someone searches for a similar problem today at least they might finally find an answer instead of a moldy old thread with no solutions.

For instance, a thread started two years ago still has activity today about repairing a pitch bend on a Yamaha keyboard.

No less than three different people have spoken up in that thread in the past two years all describing a similar problem.

I was able to provide a much better solution to the problem this time around than I could the first time it came up.

Gary

Ask a Question