grades

Reaction score
Please is there any way that I can take keyboard grades? Only been playing for a few weeks, but I really do love to play the keyboards every day.:)

Reaction score
'

This is yet another example of people not explaining which part of the world they live in.

It seems people assume that everyone is familiar with the currency they are referring to when they say -
"how much should I expect to spend on X", or the other peculiarities of the country/area they live in.

I'm assuming that russell is from the UK (as am I), where the 'grades' system is a recognised certificate of your level of ability/achievement...(grade 1 being the lowest, 8 the highest).

I really think it should be compulsary to state where you are from before being allowed to put posts
on this, or any other, forum as it often takes needless questions to establish the persons circumstances.

Sorry for the rant but this happens time & time again!

Webmaster are you taking note?

Reaction score
Sadly, you can't make it compulsory, and doing something heavy-handed like banning people who don't post all the details is a great way to see the forum die :(

Regardless, my comments in my last post stand. I'd also suggest the original poster reads this and comes to understand why asking "Is there any way that I can do X" is a silly thing to ask.

Reaction score
I've not heard of "grades" outside the UK. My advice is to set yourself up with a piano tutor. They are the best people to train you up for them and will know of a registered examination centre where you can take them. If you are determined to go it alone (not advisable!), the relevant exam board website (ABRSM, Trinity Guildhall etc.) should have lists of places to take exams and how to enrol yourself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gianni65

Latest Threads