Hammond B3 clone

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking for a Hammond B3 clone in the 2-3k range. I'm not a tech guy and have played acoustic piano most of my life so if there's something that doesn't require a whole lot of programming that would be optimal. Also any recommendations for a good amp to capture the bass sounds, etc? Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the Crumar Mojo is prob one of the best out there right now. It has push button, draw bars, and knobs as well, not menus and programming so that should be a plus for what you are looking for.

Reaction score
I believe you asked that question here:

http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/2956324/Hammond_B3_clone#Post2956324

for which they asked you a multitude of questions, which were (not all inclusive):

• do you need a keyboard or will a module work for you, i.e. connect a hammond module to an existing keyboard?
  • single manual keyboard or double manual keyboard?
  • How authentic to a hammond does the layout need to be?
  • How good is good, does it have to be the latest/greatest or is good sounding good enough?
  • Are you hooking up a leslie to it (if so, which model), does it need to have a leslie simulation or do you have a leslie pedal that you can connect to it? Are you looking for a separate leslie speaker as well?
  • what's the weight factor need to be?
  • Are you looking for a separate leslie speaker as well?
The above can really help to focus in on the choices. If not we'll just drop about 20-25 items on you which won't really help you all that much....

Ask a Question