Has anybody had experience with Hammond XK1C

Reaction score
Have a B3 but gettin to old to haul it, I am looking to buy an XK1c, any comments? reviews are good online

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Send a private msg to Hansi and Delaware Dave and B3Maniac if he's still around.

These guys are the Hammond freaks on this board.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
detailed PM sent
thanks for the detailed info Dave, I checked out the crumar, , it is good,, dont need the pianos on a 61 key board but its definately a plus, both of them sound good. I will have to make a decision in the next week or two, based on your info and people Ii talk to.

Reaction score
Have a B3 but gettin to old to haul it, I am looking to buy an XK1c, any comments? reviews are good online
I’ve had an XK1C for about 5 years now. It sounds great! It definitely has the Hammond sound, but I’ve had some issues with it, and the quality for the money is not so good. I’m looking to replace it and upgrade soon. My heart says buy the Hammond XK5, but my brain and my credit card say that the Crumar Mojo classic double manual is a much better buy.

Reaction score
And if he hasn’t? You do realize that there are other people reading and following these posts, looking for opinions and ideas, right? I don’t know why you felt that you needed to comment, but please keep that in mind for future reference! Thank you

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
That's a good point, @Jimmy Alber. However, I suspect (hope) that @anotherscott wasn't trying to be critical of you. It's common in forums for an old thread to get a new response, and in some cases the person making the new response honestly didn't notice the age of the message being replied to.

Ask a Question