Help with making the most out of yamaha dgx670

Reaction score
How does one get the most fun out of a keyboard? Using all the different styles, rythme and all?
Is there any courses out there geared specifically for keyboards/synthesizer ? I have searched high and low...tons for how to play the piano but have not found anything on how to get the most out of a keyboard .
I am about to receive a yamaha dgx 670. I really hope to use it more than just the piano sounds . It has so much built in. Would you point me out the direction to make the most out of it?

Reaction score
I am not aware of any online resources specifically as you seek.

The nearest I can suggest is to watch the videos in the link. They are for Yamaha’s PSR SX700 arranger keyboard but what you will probably find is that there are similarities between the operating systems that roll over from their arranger range to their DP’s which have arranger features.

Reaction score
I would suggest that you download the manual and study the information (link below) . Also search Youtube for videos related to the
DGX670. Time spent with the keyboard and manual is the best way to get the most out of your experience. Finding someone to teach basic piano skilles is the best way to learn while you ponder the capabilites of the machine. YMMV Don

Last edited:

Ask a Question