Hi!

Reaction score
Greetings from Mexico!, I just came across this great forum and could not resist to join in. I´m fairly new to keyboards but been in to music all my life, so hopefully this will be a good way to keep leaning things.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Greetings back atcha from America's other neighbour to the North, Canada...

Loving music is all that's required to be here :D

Gary

Reaction score
Thanks guys!, creating music is so great...sadly the necessary toys are kind of expensive :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Don't think of it as an expense. Think of it as a great motivator to keep on practicing :D :D :D

Reaction score
And expense is a relative thing. Keep your eye on eBay. I've picked up great values there. Just got a Korg Kontrol 49 (MIDI controller keyboard) for $100, my Korg TR Rack (module) was $172, my Roland SC50 (module) was $95, and both of the DAW tools I use every day were FREE downloads. I've had my Korg M1 for twenty years, so it kinda doesn't count any more (but works like a charm) and my Korg SP250 for ten years as well.

You don't need new, and used gear can be a fantastic way to get going. :)

:cool:

Reaction score
Don't think of it as an expense. Think of it as a great motivator to keep on practicing :D :D :D

Practicing and motivational equipment! That would be a great argument when my wife gives me a hard time for getting new "toys", hehe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sfz5

Latest Threads