Holiday wish list

Reaction score
So with the holidays approaching anyone have a wish list for new keyboard? I would like to get an actual digital piano, maybe a Yamaha P515 or something with a good action. One that I can record directly into the keyboard. Right now I'm using a Juno DS and hate having to plug it into a laptop or iPad to record.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Actually, now is the best time of year to sell off a tired, old, overly loved instrument and apply it to the purchase of a spanking new WHIZZO Corp. Elektromadoohickey Sparkleboard (NOW with telepathic interface!!!!!) which is rumored to be at NAMM 23 and available for purchase Autumn 24 and gettable on craigslist Xmas 25 :p

I'm concentrating on mastering the technology I already have and am in no hurry to feed my GAS addiction this year or anytime soon :D :D :D

I'f my trusty Kurzweil ever dies, I'd consider the Nautilus an adequate replacement. ;)

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Bump???

Nobody out there planning on getting a new Wizzo Telepather for Xmas or Black Friday this year? :D

Black Friday is literally a few weeks away. ;)

Or has the price of a bag of groceries these days put the fear of God in all of us? :p

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Groceries up c£150 a month

Gas & Electric bought as a single package for most of us in the UK has gone up over 100%, ours from £1500 to £3500 a year.

So no new Korg Arranger yet for me, we would rather eat, keep warm and have lights and power available.

Pension only goes so far.

Goodness knows how those less fortunate than us are going to manage.

Many business’s have seen massive fuel costs ie a Pub has to find an extra £30,000 a year for heating, lighting and cooking.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Same story here. Food and fuel prices are rapidly surpassing anyone's idea of a comfortable income this past year and 14 years of near zero interest rates and massive gov't giveaways during covid are coming home to roost.

How long before it costs a wheelbarrow of banknotes to buy a loaf of bread?

However, I did manage to buy a bottle of Sherry and a 6 pack of Stella Artois today for pretty much the same money I've been paying for the past 5 years. Where's their supply chain issues? :p

And you guys are dealing with the PM of the month club on top of it.

Sorry to hijack the thread but current events made it necessary.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
So with the holidays approaching anyone have a wish list for new keyboard? I would like to get an actual digital piano, maybe a Yamaha P515 or something with a good action. One that I can record directly into the keyboard. Right now I'm using a Juno DS and hate having to plug it into a laptop or iPad to record.
Would love a 73/76 key version of RD2000

Reaction score
I would really like to check out the Ketron Event just to see of it's a PSR-SX killer.

Reaction score
Hammond B or C3 '56 to '62 with a Leslie 147...because I'm a classicist...hey it would be new to me. And I'm over the spanking new WHIZZO Corp. Elektromadoohickey Sparkleboards (NOW with telepathic interface!!!!!) which is rumored to be at NAMM 23 and available for purchase Autumn 24 and gettable on craigslist Xmas 25. 'Scuse me, I'm gonna go practice now.

Ask a Question