I'm Trying Something New

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
After watching this video I went out and ordered a couple of weighted wristbands.

They arrived today and I'm giving them a test run while I'm at home and I tried them out on a couple of tunes this afternoon.

https://www.amazon.ca/Reehut-Adjustable-Exercise-Gymnastics-Aerobics/dp/B01M2D02HC/

I've also ordered some Chinese Stress Balls to strengthen my fingertips when I'm not playing.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B075N5HFWV/

I'll keep you posted over the new few months to let you know how it's been going.

I've been so lazy the past three months while my back was healing that I've really let myself go and hopefully this will put some dexterity and coordination back in my lazy left hand :D

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Hi Gary,
That is an extremely brave move to try out an unknown product at your level of experience and age. They say you cant teach an old dog new tricks.:eek:
It will be interesting to see if the result is beneficial. I watched the video and wonder if it is just a farse.
Then again perhaps it may have credence!
Look forward to hearing how it all goes.
Cheers ray

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I'm not buying his course Ray.

But using the weights will hopefully strengthen my wrists and fingers and forearms and make me a better player :D

Gary ;)

Ask a Question