Lost USB

Reaction score
Hi, any one using small usb's! On removing usb at the front of pa 1000 it flipped from my hand and went missing a couple of days. I looked every where, even the back, the floor you name it. I looked at the screen back but the tilt supports of the screen would prevent this. Yesterday I decided another look at screen area and with a light just spotted the edge of the usb in the lower section of the popped up screen .It hooked out ok. I have put this on because I had already been careful to close screen down and there was no problem with that so there was space where it had entered.

Attachments

• 20210115_164514.jpg
    20210115_164514.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 56

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I lost a USB flash drive that I'm pretty sure got eaten by a recliner. It's one of those leather Lazy Boy recliners, and if something small slips down deep inside it by the arm rests it's essentially impossible to dig out because of the way the darned thing is constructed. Fortunately, the only things on the USB flash drive were some baby pictures that had been emailed to me, so it's no big deal, otherwise I might be tempted to take an axe to that recliner someday!

Ask a Question