Lost customized patches

Reaction score
My friend helped me tweak/customize some patches on my Juno-DS 66 ... he saved them and was going to then save them into Performances but I said, no that's OK I'll do it later.

Now I can't find the patches he saved! I selected "Patch", chose "User" and scrolled through all of the patches and they're not there. I tried to search through all the other categories of patches ... GM, EXP and whatever, and still can't find them.

Where else could they be? Is it possible to search for patches everywhere in the memory, e.g. by date or by name?

If I connect to the keyboard from my PC with Juno-DS Librarian is it possible to search and locate patches?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Perhaps he overwrote the original patches without saving them to new filenames?

Or perhaps he screwed up the write procedure and they're lost forever?

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Possibly he overwrote the original patches. It's a bit of a needle in a haystack but I'll start looking.

A big "duh" on my part for not paying more attention and making sure all that work wasn't lost.

Are there any tricks to find patches that have been overwritten/changed?

Ask a Question