Need Help Identifying Metal Mechanical Keyboard

Reaction score
I have this metal Mechanical Keyboard that is unusually heavy and need help identifying what type of keyboard it is or how much it's worth. I will provide some pictures below but for a short description: it has no special markings or engravings it seems like it's all solid steel, it has everything except a numbers pad, the keys are plastic gray and white with blue engravings in which they have a quiet sound, also it has a whole on the back of the keyboard where it seems something plugs into the circuit board( it has 9 tiny holes on circuit board). I've looked for hours on Ebay, marketplace, search engines, reddit, and still can find nothing similar to it so I'm assuming its custom but I'm not sure. I looked in device manager and it didn't provide me with anything useful but maybe I wasn't looking in the right place. Please help any insight that will determine the origins or worth and I will be very grateful.
IMG_8554.jpg
IMG_8556.jpg

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
If it's sarcasm then it's wearing pretty thin.

At least once a month some numbnuts who doesn't bother reading anything more than the URL posts a QWERTY question.

Now nobody even bothers to make fun of them anymore.

Reaction score
Sarcasm was not intended, only pointing out the error of their ways.

It would be good though if the new site owner changed the header to show a larger icon that looks more of a music keyboard.

Then just maybe the “Numbnuts” who post QWERTY queries will not be doing a Stevie Wonder and actually notice that we do not give a “flying feck” about QWERTY keyboards.

Now that was sarcastic.

IMG_5073.jpeg

Last edited:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Grumpy old man mode on!

The world has changed since dinosaurs roamed the Earth...

Get over it!!!!

:D :D :D

Reaction score
I mean - c'mon - Brad Spit? If it ain't sarcasm, it's a prankster. Better than a shyster

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Looks like a helluva lot of work for a stupid troll trying to raise a laugh.

I stick with the numbnuts evaluation. Like I said, we get these at least a dozen times a year.

I'm hitting the unwatch button after this.

Ask a Question